I know it has been a week since I posted (I think), and so if no one reads this entry that is okay. I just need to say it, I think I am practicing for tomorrow. The Diva likes to know what we are all thankful for.
I am thankful for:
1. My wife, she is the love of my life, and I thank the gods above every day for her.
2. My children, they truly are the joys of my life.
3. My job, because I know there are people out there that will go hungry tomorrow.
4. My house, because I could have been living in a cardboard box.
5. As much as it sucked, I am thankful that I was there almost every step of the way with my Daddy at the end. I miss him with a pain that may never grow dull.
6. My friends, Amy, Jen, Paul, Tracey, Wendy, Mike, Brenda and all the rest that hugged me, wrote me little notes, or just thought about me throughout this very bad, no good year.
Again I want to say how thankful I am for the love of my life. Without her, I have no doubt I would have layed down and given up. For those of you who have never experienced work in law enforcement (yes, prison counts) remember all of us please. For all of our funny stories, some days are really bad and require a lot of help to get through. To all my brothers and sisters in blue, I am thankful for all of you. Thank you for protecting me and mine every day!
My Weekend Crush
9 hours ago