Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nine working days left before I go back to a housing unit!

I am sooooo excited! I am going back to the unit I first started in as a caseworker, and I can't wait!! I am training my replacement, and boy does she have the deer in the headlights look right now. I always think it is funny when people realize exactly how much work goes into what I do. Plus, there is all the other stuff I do that she won't even have to worry about.

I teach staff about once a month, I teach a two hour program to the offenders weekly, I help with our adseg committee, and for the past three months I have been acting president on our personnel club. I really am one busy little chicky! I am going back to 5 8-hour days this week so that I can keep up with what the kiddos are now doing. The soldier is starting wrestling this week, and The Diva has cheerleading practice at least twice a week. Plus, the princess has joined the Drama club (perfect for her,really!) and they meet once a week after school.

I also have a really big project coming up at work that I am not allowed to talk about right now, but OMG if it succeeds it will be a major windfall for me! I think I have again found how to be content in wherever I find myself. Thank the Goddess for that, because I don't know what I would do if I remained as discontented as I was for about a month. How about you internets? Is everyone content where they are right now?

1 comment: