So, last night I was laying there half-praying and half-thinking that I really needed a concrete answer as to what to do about the job interview in Chillicothe. It's not that I don't want to interview, but damn that is a long drive just for an interview. Plus, do I really want to move 4 hours away if I get the job??
I really don't want to move, and I really don't want to have to pick the kids up and move them to a new school in the middle of the year. Plus, I really like my prison. I want to get promoted here and I'd like to stay here.
Fast forward to today...I got to my office and checked my email; I had a message to call Chillicothe. When I called I was told they cancelled all the interviews because they didn't have the funds from the state to open the treatment section of the prison.
Is that an answer or what??? I don't know whether I'll get the job here or not, I am optimistic but not overly so. It just seemed like fate or providence or something saying 'no, you are going to stay here!' So, now I wait patiently for the interview on the twenty-first...Yay Me!!!
It's Getting Cate In Here
9 hours ago