Thursday, July 9, 2009

And the winner is...

Me???

Gosh, I hope so! I interviewed today at a level 5 (maximum security) institution for the position of functional unit manager. The FUM is the manager of the housing unit, supervising offenders, classification staff, and custody staff.

I think it went well, there were only two questions that I had to make up on the spot answers. This is my first time interviewing for this position, it took three interviews to become a caseworker, so I am not overwhelmingly optimistic.

However... they did offer me a tour of the institution (sweet!) and I think they have already called my boss!

I felt a little nervous at the beginning, where I had to just say "Becca get over it! It is just an interview!!" Tomorrow I will going back to being a simple grievance officer, but today? Today was good!

In other news, did anybody besides Adrenaline's Shadow see So You Think You Can Dance? Wonderful choreography in the 'addiction' piece by Mia Michaels. She rawks!

2 comments:

  1. Be careful what you wish for, or you might just get it...

    Hmm--catchy. Could be a great song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Mother-Hopefully!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete