Saturday, July 25, 2009

Followup on Elrod's eye

Good morning all! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping, meh! Not really, I woke up to a wonderful thunderstorm that would have been really good sleeping weather. Did I get to sleep? Nope.

I took El (the baby bulldog) in this morning for a check up on his eye. Doc says it all looks good, except we have to do the ointment in the non-injured eye 4 times a day because it is still too dry.

We won't know until next Saturday whether or not he will keep the eye. They have to take the stitches out and poke around a little, and then the Doc will decide.

In better news, the secretary told me this morning it is only $480 rather than $650. Yippee! I told her just to keep the money on our account until we see what happens next week.

I am going to think positively, and believe for him that El will get to keep his eye. Although, his Mama D said we could make him a pirate for Halloween next year, with a black patch! I kid, we would much rather him keep his eye. But, at least we know he will always be our baby boy.

So, I sit here and watch him. He hates this damn collar, and really just figured that out this morning. My poor boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment