Sunday, July 26, 2009

The joy of quiet mornings...

I love early mornings at my house. All is quiet, everyone but me is asleep.

The sun is shining, and I will not let the gray at the back of my mind take over. These are the mornings where I sit in front of the computer, with my coffee and read my favorite blogs. They are an escape for me, I have found a few new ones over the last few weeks that have really helped. They have made me laugh out loud, and I am glad. Glad to know that I am going to come around eventually, and glad to know that my sense of humor is as warped as it ever was.

This morning I got up and loaded the dishwasher, and made blueberry muffins. I know that C and the Diva will be thrilled when they get up, and it made me all the happier to have a few minutes of quiet peace. Tuesday will come, and I will go back to work, but the weekends with my family make it all worthwhile. Just thought I'd share my favorite day of the week.

What is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Fresh hot latte and the SUnday Times crossword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The mother- it sounds wonderful!! I have decided I also like Mondays simply because I get to stay home, yippee! No yippee's though for the 10 hour days I work to get that third day off.

    ReplyDelete