Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wonderful days...

So, Tuesday has come and gone. It was a wonderful service, and my brother did an outstanding job. He was so strong for my mama, I am so proud.

About halfway through the service, I felt a kind of peace settle over me. The rest was still very difficult, and I cried like a baby at points, but it did feel peaceful.

I went back to work yesterday, and am going for a promotional interview today. Daddy would not want me to just lay down and quit, so I won't.

My grandpa told me to make sure I take care of Mama and my brother, so now I have to figure out how to get money to her once a month without irritating her. She is very private, and sometimes when people try to help she feels like they pity her.

Thank you to everyone who gave me their thoughts, well wishes and prayers. I appreciate you all, and have come to feel very close to many of you. Hopefully I will feel up to spending time on my favorite sites again soon. Right now every time I go to comment, I just can't find the words. But, I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through. You'll feel better now that you're home with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Mother-yes much better with my family! There is so much comfort here.

    ReplyDelete